PAR30 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, 850 Lumens
- Pro Tips
D2D sensor automatically turns on/off light. Wet rated for exterior lighting.
Customer ReviewsCustomer Photos
Filter Reviews:NS01/07/2022Noel S.United States
PAR30 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn.
Very satisfied with th purchase. Works as expected.RB11/18/2021Robert B.United States
This good friend and client had a D2D timer that was causing some weird litting issues. She even had a not so smart electrition tried to fix her lights without even addressing the switch and or measuring the voltage with a load tester. Had he done either he would have seen the problem. So this client/friend of mine wanted me to "get" and install another timer for her. When I recommended the Sunco lights, she decliened and wanted the timer. So behind her back I ordered several Sunco D2D lights and installed them and told her it was done and the timer was set. I called her the next day and she said all the lights are working as they should. 3 weeks later she calls me to asked about the timer that she didn't see installed? I told her that I installed those lights because 3 Sunco lights were cheaper than the timer alone. She didn't know what to think. She was only angry because I didn't do as she asked. But I did represent her and so far she's forgotten about it.JS11/05/2021judith S.United States
DuskTo Dawn Bulbs
Love the reliability and convenience of these bulbs. Very happy with my purchase, and will continue to purchase these.DT10/27/2021David T.United States
PAR30 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn.
We have of them and they are working well. We don't need to use the switch with these lights. Also, we have a large backyard and they give great lighting to our yard. I highly recommend them. Thank you again. Is there a no cost replacement option? 10/21/21LI09/17/2021Lemories I.United States
Save money and worry But...
Like the item I just wish it was bug repellent. But love the thought of not having to worry about turning it on at night and forgetting to turn it off in the morning.
PAR30 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, 850 Lumens Specifications Download Specs
SKU PAR30_D2D-11W-27K-1PK Wattage 11W Voltage 120V Lumens 850LM Wattage Equivalency 75W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K Beam Angle 40° Dimmable Non-Dimmable Efficiency 77LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance Not available for sale in California Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E26 Sensor Details See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor. Sensor Type Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor Spacing To avoid interference, space your PAR D2Ds at least 1.5ft (0.5m) apart Finish Frosted
● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's PAR30 LED Dusk to Dawn bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as an automatic night light. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● VERSATILITY - Sunco's PAR30 D2D bulbs are suitable for outdoor applications such as driveways, porches, decks, and garages. No need to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on but won't leave you bumping into things to find the switch. Save energy (up to 85%) with LEDs.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this PAR30 LED makes a great spotlight to highlight architectural elements outside, point out features, and accent sculptures or décor. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our PAR30 LED bulbs with photocell sensor contain no mercury and don't emit UV or IR. UL listed and backed by FCC and RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.