● IC RATED - Sunco's IC-rated LED slim downlights come equipped with a thermally protected junction box. Designed to be installed under any joist, our slim downlights won’t overheat or ignite when surrounded by insulation.
● EASY INSTALL - Simply replace your existing junction box, push up the fixture's spring clips, and insert into your ceiling - no can required. Suitable for all ceiling types including double drywall, single drywall, and soffit.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly Energy Star (2700K-5000K), ETL, FCC, T24, and RoHS certified.
● SUNCO+ BENEFITS - 7+ years of protection! Say hello to a brighter future with Sunco+ benefits - industry-leading coverage, support, and peace of mind.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 4 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Smooth Trim, 650 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star (2700K-5000K), T24, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
I ordered the lights, but I did not ordered Sunoco pump. How come I was charged for Sunoco pump?
Easy to replace
Easy install, looks good. Exactly what I ordered
Prompt service on replacement bulbs.
Very good. We moved into our new home and found 2 out of a multitude of your lights out. After a detour with other box store brand bulbs (3prong lamp) which do not fit, I ordered a box of yours. They arrived promptly. I replaced both and it worked smartly. Thanks! Unfortunately we now have surplus’s transformers which, given your “7 year” warranty will be useless. Maybe sell the bulbs alone? So far I have attractive lights that work but we have only been in the home for 60 days.
They are wonderful. I would refer them to other people . Beautiful ❤️