● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Single Sided (SEP), Length 4ft (48"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T8 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 18W, 2200 Lumens Specifications
|G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP)
|SEP – Single-Ended Power
|Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
I appreciate the fact that you added extra lamps in this order after several had been broken in the original shipment. It seems that the shipping company doesn't care how the merchandise arrives at the destination.
Took less than an hour to install six ballast bypass bulbs on 3 fixtures in the garage. Everything fit great and was very intuitive. A very enjoyable project with great results.
I have 3 fluorescent light fixtures in my garage and the bulbs have been very dim and constantly flickering for years. It was a real pain to go out into the garage to find something after the sun went down. I finally decided to do something about it. During my research, I discovered type A LED fluorescent bulbs that work without having to remove the ballasts. So, I purchased them and installed them, but they did not work. I finally determined that my ballasts were bad. Then I began researching Type B LED fluorescent bulbs, and I stumbled upon a Youtube video that used the Sunco lights and removed the ballasts. I followed the instructions and cut the ballasts out of my fluorescent light fixtures and ran the live wire across the fixture to only 2 headstones, leaving the other two without power (just to hold the lights in place). It worked like a charm! The lights are very bright and work every time! I highly recomend the Sunco LED fluorescent tube lights! You can't go wrong!
Parts for fluorescent to LED conversion
Exactly what I needed — bulbs plus wiring harness with non shunted tombstones for single connection bulbs. Discovered Sunco from a YouTuber who described the rewire and recommended Sunco. Ordered and received within days
Awesome upgrade for around the house
I installed these to replace old fluorescent lights that had a burnt out ballast. Rewiring was easy and these light just snapped right in and worked like a charm.