● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Single Sided (SEP), Length 4ft (48"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T8 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 18W, 2200 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP)|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|
Awesome upgrade for around the house
I installed these to replace old fluorescent lights that had a burnt out ballast. Rewiring was easy and these light just snapped right in and worked like a charm.
Installed Suncoast bypass 4 ft tube. After first install the rest where done very quickly. Replaced 16 40watt tubes with the new Suncoast tube and all of them worked perfectly. Light is nice and bright compared to old worn out fluorescent tunes. Installed new Led lights for about the same cost as replacing with original fluorescent tubes
T8 4' LED bulbs
Great product ordered them about a year ago for my sons house. Now I ordered some for my house. I re lamped my garage will do my basement this winter. Great customer service.
Easy changeover from fluorescent bulbs real bright.
Found the Right Tube Light At Last
Had a heck of a time finding the right tube for my fixture. Had to order it on line and it works perfectly. Found that the prior owner had modified the light fixture so it by passed the ballast. Only the Sunco tube works for this fixture. Thanks Sunco!