● EASY INSTALL & OPERATION - Easily install Sunco's dimmable (0-10V) LED UFO High Bays using one of three methods: Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount, ½” NPT Pole Mount. Includes lifting ring.
● COMMERCIAL-GRADE - With its shatter-resistant aluminum housing, our UFO High Bays replace outdated HID fixtures with resilient & durable illumination. IP65 waterproof rating ensures reliable, bright light in any weather.
● DURABLE WITH GREAT HEAT DISSIPATION - Designed for optimal performance, our LED UFO High Bays' enhanced thermal management wicks away heat via highly-efficient sinks.
● CERTIFIED PRODUCT - We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance & safety. This fixture is UL & DLC certified.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for warehouses, retail spaces, gymnasiums, manufacturing, highway toll stations, gas stations, exhibition halls, supermarkets, distribution centers, & more.
● SUNCO+ BENEFITS - 7+ years of protection! Say hello to a brighter future with Sunco+ benefits - industry-leading coverage, support, and peace of mind.
|UFO High Bay 240W LED Fixture, 34000 Lumens Specifications
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Color Temperature||5000K, 6000K|
|Included Components||Lifting Ring|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS, DLC|
UFO high bay
Nice fixtures, very bright. Easy to install. No issues so far, 3 months.
Awesome UFO High Bay Fixture
I love that there are dimmable and they work as described. We have a very large room 100' by 100' with 20 foot ceilings and these are perfect for us.
Sunco 240 watt high bay LED lights
Great lights. Bought 1- 150 watt light, decided To go with 240 watt model instead. I have a 2300 sqft garage with 17’ walls that had 12 - 6 bulb T5 fluorescent lights. Not enough light I need a lot of light for projects. I used 12 - 240 watt Sunco high bay lights at 5,000k on three switched circuits. These lights are providing about 174 lumens per sqft. Good task lighting. Easy installation. I attached a 3” screw hook into ceiling joists to hold the light (about 14 lbs) and a closed screw eye 4” away for the securing safety cable. The eye on the light is very thick and I bought 3”carabiners to attach the lights to the hooks and snap ring cables for the securing requirement. These items were purchased from Amazon. Easy install ( once I had everything on hand) and excellent performance.
Awesome lighting for our indoor tennis center.