● SELECTABLE CCT - Use the CCT switch to tune the light to your preferred color setting (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K). Try various color temperatures to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your white light selection during the installation.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Install this adjustable LED light in 5"/6" recessed cans for instant bright light in your kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and common areas. Follow our installation guide for quick and easy setup.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our baffle-trim recessed lighting fixtures turn on instantaneously with the latest in LED flicker-free technology for maximum eye comfort.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Retrofit Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Baffle, 1050 Lumens, Selectable CCT Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Included Components||Flush, E26 adapter, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||UL, RoHS, Energy Star, FCC|
|Compliance||Not available for sale in California|
|Selectable Details||See install manual for control details.|
I bought the version with a sliding dimmer switch. That dimming switch was not enough so I put in a dimmer/toggle switch on the wall. It works great and so easy to install. If only all construction projects were this simple to complete, yes?
I’ve installed over 600 of these lights over the past 2 years and I haven’t had a call back to replace one yet
Very easy to install and happy with the product.
Great product. Just as expected and ordered. I highly recommend them.
I replaced all 20 of our can lights with the Sunco LED units, and it was SO EASY! Each one took less than 5 minutes to install - take old bulb out; remove old trim; screw in Sunco unit; attach to existing can; and pop in new unit. The selectable heat option made it easy to place different units in different locations, which is what I was really looking for. Definitely good value retro fit!