Brighten your space using the 2x4 LED Ready Parabolic Troffer. Designed to accommodate compatible T8 LED Tubes, this troffer light is perfect for superior glare control. The concealed 24-gauge steel door frame with integral hinges and a spring steel latch ensures a sturdy and durable enclosure. This light fixture provides seamless installation with its non-shunted sockets and pre-wiring at both ends. Upgrade your interior lighting with this 2x4 LED ready alternative!
- Consumes 30% less energy than a traditional fluorescent fixture
- Operates (3) 4ft T8 LED Tubes *sold separately
- High efficiency with excellent glare control
- Works with both single-end and double-end direct wire lamps
- LED ready with non-shunted sockets
- Mechanical light trap prevents glare
- Compatible with traditional ceiling grids
- Concealed 24-gauge steel door frame with integral hinges and a spring steel latch for a sturdy and durable enclosure
- High gloss baked white enamel finish for a classic and modern look
- Pre-wired for a quick and easy installation
- UL certified
*Compatible T8 LED Tubes are not included
- Retail stores
- Commercial buildings and work areas
● 30% MORE EFFICIENT – This LED Ready Parabolic Fixture uses less energy compared to traditional fluorescent fixtures. Try out this item for any indoor commercial application.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Energy efficiency. Suitable for traditional ceiling grids via recessed installation.
● CERTIFIED - This LED light fixture is backed by UL standards.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for offices, hospitals, schools, warehouses, retail stores, and many more indoor commercial areas.
● BENEFITS - 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|2x4 LED Ready Parabolic Troffer, Non-Shunted, Single/Double Ended Specifications
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 122°F|
|Warranty||2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||24 Gauge Steel Housing + Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Louver|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||Single or Double Ended Power|