● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Single Sided (SEP), Length 4ft (48"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T8 LED Tube, 4 Ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 18W, 2200 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP)|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|
Review of T8 LED bulbs
Awesome. Delivered in a timely manner. Excellent price. I have ordered these bulbs three different times.
Ordered 4 led flourescent tubes. They worked great.
correcting a problem
Excellent. the original order was broken by FedEx. the replacement was lost by FedEx (or never delivered). You worked with FedEx to get the order corrected and delivered. Given the circumstances, the end result was excellent service.
Church Classroom Installation - so far so good.
Our church is converting our classrooms from fluorescent to LED. We have 2 members volunteering their time and talent to install. Our initial order was for 64 bulbs and they just completed the first classroom. Very satisfied with this purchase so far. There was one tube (to date) where the exterior of the tube was cracked (Sunco error) and one where the contact pins broke on one end (our error). No other issues. We have other rooms to complete and will use Sunco again.
Order process was easy. Lamps were shipped very quickly, they are good quality and well made. All lamps were packaged very well. Overall experience was very good.