● TUNABLE CCT - Choose color temperature (3000K, 4000K, 5000K) to tune your bathroom vanity light to the color setting you prefer. Easy CCT selection. Just use your wall switch to flip through the options and lock in your selection.
● ADJUSTABLE - You can rotate the lamp 90-degrees to point the light beam where you need it. Stainless steel, telescoping lamp also pulls out from the wall to adjust position with its retractable, dual arms.
● EASY INSTALLATION - Quickly install this LED vanity light with our simple installation manual. Includes mounting equipment for this extendable bath lighting fixture.
● APPLICATIONS - Install this tunable white light over your favorite makeup table, bathroom sink, or in a hair salon or barbershop.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This vanity light fixture is backed by ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Alta Modern Bar LED Vanity Light, Selectable White, 1100 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||Tunable. See manual for operating instructions. Choose from 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K.|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Included Components||Lamp Head with Canopy, Back Plate (attached), Wire Nuts, Mounting Screws, Fixture Screws (attached)|
|Certifications||ETL, FCC, RoHS|
|Tuning Details||See install manual for control details.|
These are beautiful, with clean simple modern lines. They were received slightly damaged. We were unable to use them as they just did not put out enough light.
Good light. Needs longer screws & deeper box
I like the light a lot. It puts out a good amount of light and it's nice to be able to change the color of the light. Wish it was available in nickle or pewter. Install was okay... This was my first time replacing a light and we have an 1890's farmhouse which has had several DIYers. I didn't have a box in the wall to attach it to just this X shaped bracket. So I believe the light was average to install but I will say that the screws need to be a little longer and the base (cover box) could be a little deeper to make install easier. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has an older house with it's own quirks to work around. Overall I would buy it again.
Easy to install and a fantastic light!
Bathroom Over Cabinet Lighting
Love this light, however this particular didn't work for my application. It was too long in length. Do you have anything roughly 30 inches in length that also intrudes outward 6' similar to this one? (I did use the light in another house and worked out perfect)
Absolutely happy with my purchase.