● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the fixture is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights have an integrated junction box which means they do not need a can (All in One). Cut a hole in your ceiling to size, then fold the spring loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Durable spring loaded brackets fit any ceiling type double drywall, single drywall and soffit. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance.
● GREAT HEAT DISSIPATION - The enhanced thermal management of our cooling fins offer great heat dissipation.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Energy Star listed. ETL and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Integrated Junction Box, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star, ETL (5005842), FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 135V, Maximum Current: 85mA, Constant Current Driver|
Excellent and reasonably priced no-can solution
The lights installed easily and worked as promised.
Easy to order, good description with size.
Haven't installed them yet.
I can see
My house used to lack light such as any older style house would. Sunco is the perfect touch to solve this issue between their ease of use and the broad range of light you can dim.
Value, functionality, and looks for the price can't be beat. I have used Sunco in the past and won't use anything else. They always have an option that meets my needs.