The LED Foldable Linear High Bay best suits large indoor places such as factories, supermarkets, or warehouses. With its 3 selectable wattages (290W, 320W, or 350W) and 5,000K daylight color temperature, this 4ft linear high bay can be tailored to your needs. It has a adjustable design & dimming capabilities, giving you more control over the lighting and atmosphere. Crafted from durable die-formed galvanized steel, this high bay light ensures long-lasting, high-quality performance.
- Foldable edges for easy setup & beam angle customization
- 3 selectable wattages (brightness)
- 290W = 44080 lumens
- 320W = 48640 lumens
- 350W = 53200 lumens
- Color temperature available in 5000K daylight
- Corrosion-resistant die-formed galvanized steel
- Suspending mounting kits included
- IP40 rated
- 0-10V dimming capabilities
- Efficacy up to 152 lumens per watt
- 50,000 lifetime hours
- UL & DLC Premium listed
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Logistic centers
- Exhibition halls
● BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT - Increase your visibility in your warehouses, factories, supermarkets, or industrial space with the ultra-bright linear high bay light! These also have seamless dimming capabilities (0-10V) for your maximum eye comfort!
● EASY INSTALL & OPERATION - Easily install this LED foldable linear high bay in one of these methods: V-Hook and Chain Mount, Pendant Mount, or Surface Mount.
● PREVENT OVERHEATING - Light up your space safely thanks to a built-in heat dissipation technology that can reduce the risk of fire or other hazards caused by overheating. This durable high bay can also last up to 50,000 hours so you can save more on energy costs!
● BENEFITS - 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Foldable Linear High Bay, 4FT, 290W/320W/350W, Selectable Wattage, 53200 Lumens Specifications
|Wattage||290W / 320W / 350W|
|Lumens||44,080 - 53,200LM|
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 104°F|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Galvanized Steel + Frosted PMMA lens|