The selectable wattage and CCT 2x2 LED Panel light offers low glare, bright consistent lighting for indoor commercial locations. Select between 20/25/30 watts for higher lumen output and select between 3500K/4000K/5000K color temperatures. This LED flat panel is 0-10V dimmable and energy efficient solution to replace T8 fluorescent fixtures. These LED panel lights have slim profile design and are capable of simple installations. Ideal for t-grid and drywall ceilings.
- 3 Selectable wattages (brightness)
- 20W = 2520 lumens
- 25W = 3150 lumens
- 30W = 3780 lumens
- Selectable color temperature switches:
- 3500K neutral white
- 4000K cool white
- 5000K daylight
- Earthquake-proof hooks included
- 0-10V dimming capabilities
- Aluminum housing
- Suitable for damp locations
- 50,000-hour lifespan
- Low-bay applications
● SELECTABLE WATTS & CCT - Selectable LED Panels offer an easy way to choose desired wattage for higher or lower lumen outputs. They are also capable of switching between color temperatures to find the right ambient lighting for any setting.
● BACK-LIT LIGHTING - Back-Lit LED panels offers low glare, bright consistent ambient lighting for indoor commercial spaces.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (0-10V). These LED ceiling panel provides instant, bright light with no buzzing or flickering. Ideal applications include retail locations, showrooms, schools, healthcare facilities, and commercial office buildings.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow the installation guide for a quick and easy setup for recessed mounting, cable suspended (sold separately), and surface mounting (kit sold separately).
● CERTIFIED PRODUCT - Uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This ceiling light fixture is DLC 5.1, UL listed.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|LED Ceiling Panel Light, 20W/25W/30W, 2x2, Selectable CCT, 3700 Lumens Specifications
|Wattage||25W / 30W / 40W|
|Lumens||2520 - 3780LM|
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Color Temperature||3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Included Components||Protective Brackets. Suspension cables sold separately.|