The LED area light is a powerful and energy-efficient lighting solution that produces up to 12554 lumens of bright, with color temperature options of 4000K and 5000K. With a power consumption of only 80 watts, it is much more efficient than traditional lighting options. The light is designed to be used in outdoor areas such as parking lots, walkways, and sports fields and has an IP66 rating, which means it is highly resistant to water and dust ingress. This makes it ideal for use in harsh weather conditions. The LED area light is also durable and long-lasting, providing reliable and consistent illumination for many years.
- Type I light distribution
- 60° Beam angle
- Slim and modern appearance
- Integrated heat sink
- Surge protection device
- Easy 1 person installation
- IP66 Wet location rated
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
● COMMERCIAL GRADE – LED Shoebox Lights replace outdated HID fixtures to improve your energy efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. The IP66 waterproof rating offers reliable, bright light in any weather. Certifications: UL, DLC 5.1. Tech Specifications: 80W, 12500 Lumens, 120-277V, and +50,000 lifetime hours.
● WEATHERPROOF - This wet rated LED Shoebox light fixture is built to withstand extreme weather conditions and designed with excellent heat dissipation to cool the fixture with ambient air.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for parking lots, campuses, parks, roadways, car dealerships, football field, basketball or tennis courts, stadiums, arenas, and as replacement for street lights and vapor lamps. Includes an adjustable slip fitter for adjustable installation.
● BENEFITS - 5 year manufacturer warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Area Light, Parking Lot, 80W, Type I, 120-277V, 12500 Lumens Specifications
|Beam Angle||Type I°|
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Color Temperature||4000K, 5000K|
|Warranty||5-Yr Manufacturer Warranty|
|Certifications||UL, DLC 5.1, RoHS|
|Sensor Details||See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor.|