Ballast bypass Bi Pin 2ft T8 LED Tube works without a ballast. When you ditch the ballast no extra wattage is drawn and you increase fixture longevity. It reduces your energy consumption and also your maintenance since no ballast replacement is needed.
Please note that with Single Ended Power (SEP) tubes, the pins on the non-energized or "dead" end of the tube are only used to hold that end of the tube in the socket. Non-shunted tombstones are required.
- No ballast required
- Lumens: 1,000 lumens
- Available in 5000K Daylight color temperatures
- Single ended power - Non-shunted socket required.
- No flickering
- Energy efficiency, energy saving
- Retail stores
- Work spaces
● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Specifications: Type B, Length 2ft (24"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 9, Lumens 1000, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by UL and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
|T8 LED Tube, 2ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 9W, Single Ended, 1000 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Type B|
|Warranty||5-Yr Manufacturer Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Plastic End Caps|