● DECORATIVE IRON DESIGN - This vintage inspired wall lantern features an E26 socket surrounded by glass panes inside an external and rust resistant, black, wrought iron shade. The American industrial look of this light fixture can complement indoor or outdoor décor. Add a filament bulb for enhanced retro styling. (The fixture accepts bulbs with wattage maximums of incandescent: 60W and LED: 9W).
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for exterior walls, restaurants, hotels, stairwells, and anywhere you want retro styling in a streamlined light fixture. Fixture is wet rated and suitable for outdoor applications such as entryways, gardens, or as a front porch fixture.
● AUTO ON/OFF DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco’s Cambria Caged Wall Sconce with Dusk to Dawn capabilities powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as an automatic night light. No timer needed. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This fixture is non-dimmable. Bulbs should not be Dusk to Dawn as fixture already includes that technology.
● WATERPROOF - This LED wall sconce is waterproof for outdoor applications. Features a modern, matte black finish and durable iron that can stand up to the elements.
● EASY INSTALL - Set up in just a few steps with included mounting equipment. 1) Attach mounting bracket to your junction box; 2) Connect wires; and 3) Fasten the wall sconce to the mounting bracket. Includes copper wiring.
● BENEFITS & CERTIFIED - 3-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This wall sconce is ETL and RoHS certified.
|Cambria Caged Wall Sconce, Dusk to Dawn Specifications
|Base Type||1x E26 socket|
|Material||Iron, Glass, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Mounting bracket, wire nuts, ball nuts, 2x fixture screws. Dusk to Dawn sensor on light fixture.|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor|
|Max Bulb Wattage||Accepts LED bulb max 9W, incandescent bulb max 60W|
I researched and decided to purchase the Cambria to replace a much needed back door light. Really like the dusk to dawn feature. The installation was very easy but would recommend profession help if you are not familiar with basic wiring and safety precautions. I used the same amber glow light that is pictured with the unit. Very pleased and would not hesitate to purchase additional units as needed.