Bayview Industrial Ceiling Light with A19 Filament Bulb
- Pro Tips
Nautical designed steel caged fixture with E26 socket. Includes A19 Filament.
Bayview Industrial Ceiling Light with A19 Filament Bulb Specifications Download Specs
SKU Base Type 1x E26 Socket Voltage 120V Lumens 800LM Wattage Equivalency 60W Efficiency 94.1 lm/WLM/W Color Temperature 2700K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable Includes dimmable bulb(s) Moisture Rating Wet Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 for A19 LED Filament Bulb Hours Switching Cycles 35,000 for A19 LED Filament Bulb Warranty 5-Year Material Steel Housing Included Components Lamp holder, mounting bracket with 2x pre-affixed screws, 3x wire nuts, 2x fixture screws, 1x A19 LED Filament Bulb J-Box Included No Power Type Hardwired Mount Type Ceiling Max Bulb Wattage Accepts LED bulb max 15W, incandescent bulb max 60 Bulb Included Yes Certifications ETL, RoHS
● INDUSTRIAL FLUSH MOUNT LIGHT - This steel caged fixture with a nautical shape features a matte black finish to accent your ceiling with style and functionality. Install this ceiling light in entryway, hallway, kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room, or modern office. The cage protects an E26 socket and the fixture comes with an A19 LED Filament Bulb with a warm 2700K color temperature.
● DURABLE - With a durable steel fixture, this ceiling light will provide beautiful light for many years to come. Includes an A19 LED Filament Bulb. The fixture accepts bulbs with wattage maximums of incandescent: 60W and LED: 15W. Included bulb is dimmable.
● EASY INSTALL - Set up in just a few steps. 1) Attach mounting bracket to your junction box; 2) Connect wires; and 3) Fasten the ceiling fixture to the mounting bracket. Fixture is damp rated and includes mounting equipment.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This ceiling light fixture is ETL and RoHS certified.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.