● SMART BULB - Use your voice to control the lights. No hub required. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control or pair with your smart device and an app over WiFi. Choose from 16 million colors or between warm and cool light temperatures.
● SCHEDULES - Set a timer to automatically turn A19 LED Smart bulbs on/off at any hour of the day.
● SCENES - Programmable scenes allow you to save your favorite lighting settings.
● CHANGE COLORS – Adjust color via a rainbow color wheel or classic CCT (2700K-5000K) color temperatures.
● DIMMABLE - No need to add a dimmer switch; you can dim Sunco Smart Bulbs via the app or voice commands.
● MUSIC SYNC - Change colors to the beat of your favorite songs and enhance your next party.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.
|A19 LED Smart Bulb, WiFi, 480 Lumens Specifications
|Dimming Details||Dimmable via App|
|Compliance||Not available for sale in California|
|Selectable Details||See install manual for bulb control details.|
|Compatible with Amazon Alexa||Yes|
|Compatible with Google Assistant||Yes|
#1 product in the market
Easy to install and fun to play with.
Lots of functionality and a decent app to do it all from!
My own Disco!
These are neat bulbs. My wife said it was being in a disco with them flashing with AC/DC. LOL. I’ll probably never use them as they were intended, they will be used though. I recommend them if you need to change the mood or if you just need to dim the light some, they work great for that.
Multiple Lights - Synchronized Lighting for all Seasons
I wanted holiday lights for the outside fixtures that I could use for ALL holidays and these lights worked out really well for that. I created a "group" of four bulbs in the app so that I could have them all do the same thing at the same time. This works extremely well and when used with a light switch, the lights will default to the last setting. The only reason for the 4 star rating instead of five is that they are not as bright as I would like when looking at them from a side view.
The light works good with app. I have it come on at night when it gets dark.